Monday, November 01, 2004

Hey Yo

Sorry I haven't had so many updates lately. I've been super busy at work! I went out for margaritas last night after work (yeah, we've even been working Sundays!) and I could swear that Jim from accounting was actually making eyes at me. I know, I know, I'm probably reading too much into it. But still - I have never been very good at figuring out whether or not people are or are not ... that way. I guess my gaydar is on the fritz.

I got an interesting letter the other day from DC Comics. It seems that they might some day be interested in publishing a reprint volume specifically devoted to my adventures. Of course, I can't really talk about it yet, because I don't want to jinx it - but wouldn't that be cool? They put out that Bizarro volume a few years back, why not a Composite Superman book? Of course, they didn't actually say that they wanted to publish the book, merely that I should stop calling myself Composite Superman because that's a trademarked name - but I read between the lines here! They want me, this is just part of the process.

But what would I call myself if I can't call myself Composite Superman? It's on my birth certificate! Ralph? Howard? Norman?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home